Assalamualaikum fellas :) FOLLOW? | DASHBOARD?



Alya :) <body>
Entries

Alya

Links

Status
THE LEGENDARY LICENCE -.-
December 28, 2011 | 3:33:00 PM | 0 vanilla(s)

#What’s with the shoes? ==’
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious the Most Merciful,

It has been a while since I’ve made doodles  and I think I’ve lost my skills in doodling . OH WAIT, I don’t have any -.-  I was like ‘asdfghjkl’ when I try to draw a random girl so I decided to make a simple one with bob and ribbon because it’s the easiest xD  But I  think the girl looks more to a cat LOL.

Somehow, I missed doodling.  Surely because, it’s very fun to make a doodle especially when using PAINT TOOL SAI. I LOVE PAINT TOOL SAI because it is very handy! :D  But wait, I HATE  it because my trial period has expired that if I want to use it continously, I have to buy somewhat unimportant software license and I don’t think I’m going to spend my money on that -..-‘

SEE, I’m a student. Students don’t have money. They rely on their parent’s money xD
and if they got any, you know, it’s still from their parents -.-‘


PLAN ONE – MAKE A SAVING.
MOM : Here it goes your money! Eat well at school. And be home safely !
ME : Okay mum ! *hugs*
……………………………………………………………………………………………………..
ME :  YAY ! If I make a saving through this, I’ll be able to buy PAINT TOOL SAI’s SOFTWARE LICENSE! SEE? I’M A BRILLIANT.


I don’t think it’s going to work   -.- Then how about your parents knowing that you’re using your savings for a software licence?

MOM :  SAY WHAT??! DID YOU JUST USE YOUR SAVINGS FOR A SOFTWARE LICENSE?! I DON’T THINK I WILL EVER GIVE YOU ANY MONEY FROM NOW ON !


That’s it.  Let’s move to another plan.

PLAN TWO - REINSTALLING APPLICATION.

Me : Finally I’ve got another idea ! I’m going to uninstall the application and I’ll download a new one ! And I can keep on doing that everytime it get expired ! See? Again, I’m a brilliant.
So, the plan begins.

CLICK THAT CLICK THAT CLICK THAT oh come on CLICKKK THATTT !! #Abnormally obsessed


GREAT ! Now, let’s reinstall.


DONE!

Now, let’s see if it does work.


WHAT THE HEL……..LICOPTER IS GOING ON?! It doesn’t even work.
CRAPPP ! I need a new plan -..-‘’


PLAN THREE – SCREEN CAPTURE, MY HERO.

I’m totally annoyed and displeased because my plans were all failed. But let’s just not giving up. See, I can still use all the tools there.

It’s just that I can’t save the file but all thanks to Photoscape for providing such useful Screen Capture application. I know you provide it just for me (?) Yeah, I know simple keyboard also could make a screen capture but still , Photoscape is the best as you don’t have to paste the captured screen onto Paint or so whatever. # I can’t understand what I’m talking about.

But sadly, I won’t be able to edit pictures or making gifs because that would need Paint Tool SAI’s help in the term of saving the file, not only for the pictures made. THAT IS WHY I HATE PAINT TOOL SAI. BUT STILL IT’S GOOD. BUT I HATE IT. BUT I LOVE IT. BUT I HATE IT. Fine.
See? I’M NOT THAT BRILLIANT .Even a  software licence could beat me  -..-‘

Wallahua’lam Bissawab

P/S : My friend told me to continue writing the next part of the previous post but I’m not in the mood because it takes hours as it will be a VERY VERY LONG post.






← Older | Newer →
Hello :3


Nur Alya Aqilah Binti Hassan A former student of SMKA Sheikh Abdul Malek, Kuala Terengganu. Perfectly imperfect. Abnormally obsessed with F O O D and was born on 28th of June 1996
Allah is my everything




Board;


Leave me your message here :3



Tweets



Status


If I'm so wrong, how can you listen all night longggg....

Now Playing - Disenchanted by MCR