Assalamualaikum fellas :) FOLLOW? | DASHBOARD?



Alya :) <body>
Entries

Alya

Links

Status
Story - She [Part 2]
November 20, 2012 | 5:50:00 PM | 4 vanilla(s)


She waved at you. You raised up your hand and waved her back. She was standing by the roadside, waiting for you. Seeing her waving happily made you smiled. It's been a long time since you and her last talked. You missed that smile of hers. You could see that she's now back more to her old self.  "Alhamdulillah" , you said to yourself and walked towards her.

You quickened your pace and headed towards the roadside .

"Assalamualaikum!"

"Yes, waalaikumussalam! There you are! It's almost 10 AM ! You're always late ! You will never change ! " she said to you and chuckled.

"Oh yes, I will never  ever change HAHA!" while making your typical annoying expression.

Her face suddenly turned gloomy
"Yes, I'm the one who changed right? I'm really sorry..I was wrong...I was..."

"Come on, stop the nonsense ! Let's walk together to the park. It's almost 10:05 AM!"

You walked together with her to the park while humming happily to the song "Paradise" by Maher Zain. Suddenly, she grabbed your hand. You were surprised by her sudden action. Somehow, you could feel the warmth of her hand. It was very warm and soothing. She slowly said,

"About what I said earlier..I mean it. I totally mean it. I'm sorry. I was wrong. I was... " She can't finish her words. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. 

You acted like nothing happened and continued singing to the "Paradise" song. 
".. I remember when I first met you.. I felt that God answered my call. There was that one place I always thought about and I just wanted to be there with you...A place that no eyes has ever seen.." 

"I'm talking to you. Would you listen to me and stop singing to the song? I mean it. I was.."

"I mean it too." You said before she could finish her words.

"What do you mean? You didn't say anything at all. You were just singing to the song and ignored me. Are you that mad?" Tears kept coming out from her eyes.

" Exactly. Don't you hear it? I wasn't just singing to the song. I mean it. Don't you notice the lyrics?"

She was startled when you suddenly held her hand tight in yours. You looked away while continued walking towards the park and said,

" I've said to you before right? I love you for the sake of Allah. You would always be my friend. Let's forget about the past and move on. I don't want to see you cry. Please. Don't ever talk about this again."

You raised up her hand which was in yours and said, "Do you see this? When I said I love you for the sake of Allah, I want us to be in Jannah together. So that I could hold your hand like this again"

"Okay, I understand. Can I ask you for something?" Her face was even gloomy than before.

"What?" you seemed worried and curious.

"Do you have any tissues? You see these tears?  I won't go to the park with my eyes like this!" She chuckled. And both of you burst into laughter.

The park was only 200 meters away. Both of you were walking slowly hand-in-hand towards the park. Suddenly a tall girl came and approached her. "Hey, where are you going? And who is this?" said the girl while pointing her fingers towards you. "I've seen this girl before" You thought to yourself.

Suddenly she said to the tall girl "No...no I was just walking to the park" Your thought was right. You've seen the tall girl somewhere before. It was her 'best friend' that made your friend changed.

"And who is this?" said the tall girl.

"Ermmm...No..nothing. We were just..." she couldn't answer the question

" Okay, I don't even wanna know either. Come on ! Let's watch movies together then ! There's this new movie called 'First Love'. I'm sure you'll like it !"

"Ermmm..alright then!"

She take her hands away from you and said "I'm sorry. I have to go". And before you could say anything, she left. She left you alone, in front of the park. You just knew that you'll probably gonna lose her again. "May Allah guide you, my friend" you said to yourself and walked home.

To be Continued..

Wallahua'lam bissawab.

P/S : I wasn't planning on writing the second part of the story though. You could see in my previous post that I wrote "The End" instead of "To be continued" at the end of the post. By the way, I was listening to Paradise song by Maher Zain and that song inspired me xD




← Older | Newer →
Hello :3


Nur Alya Aqilah Binti Hassan A former student of SMKA Sheikh Abdul Malek, Kuala Terengganu. Perfectly imperfect. Abnormally obsessed with F O O D and was born on 28th of June 1996
Allah is my everything




Board;


Leave me your message here :3



Tweets



Status


If I'm so wrong, how can you listen all night longggg....

Now Playing - Disenchanted by MCR