Assalamualaikum fellas :) FOLLOW? | DASHBOARD?



Alya :) <body>
Entries

Alya

Links

Status
A must-watch video !
August 5, 2013 | 9:53:00 AM | 0 vanilla(s)

This is a must-watch video ! Very creative and inspiring. Especially for young girls  xD
Thumbs up for the black leather jacket on his jubah :3

These are some of his words,
This is the [ 0:25 ] part of the video 

" We see, young girls are.. in our time...young girls are chasing after that 'perfect love'..right?..That 'soulmate'.. like that 'perfect person' that they have in their dreams and that's like the purpose of their life..right?"

"For those of you who don't know, I have a tumblr account.  Right.. And if you're on tumblr you'll see the average things that get posted by young girls and it usually something to do with 'love'..Something to do with some amazing person out there..Some perfect husband that they gonna married someday.. Right.."

" Wallahi, I swear to you.. When I... posting on tumblr, I usually don't..It's not like, it's not like twitter. I don't get retweets but on tumblr when I  post something, I get a couple likes here and there. Right...But when I post anything about love, I swear of Allah, if I post anything about love, it gets like two...three hundreds, four hundred likes immediately.."


So, young girls. What are we going to do about it?



← Older | Newer →
Hello :3


Nur Alya Aqilah Binti Hassan A former student of SMKA Sheikh Abdul Malek, Kuala Terengganu. Perfectly imperfect. Abnormally obsessed with F O O D and was born on 28th of June 1996
Allah is my everything




Board;


Leave me your message here :3



Tweets



Status


If I'm so wrong, how can you listen all night longggg....

Now Playing - Disenchanted by MCR