Assalamualaikum fellas :) FOLLOW? | DASHBOARD?



Alya :) <body>
Entries

Alya

Links

Status
Sometimes.
February 12, 2015 | 6:20:00 PM | 0 vanilla(s)

                

Everyone has those bad days where everything seems to go wrong. You know those days where you're just like "I don't care" "I just wanna be all by myself" "Whatever". Well it happened to me once recently. I woke up late, feeling sort of groggy (I'm not sure if that's the word for it but you know what I mean) I rushed for class, still feeling a bit disoriented. Yeah I usually don't talk much in class but on that day I was being a total freak. I didn't even say a word to anyone. I felt kind of queasy. Probably because I didn't have enough sleep on the night before. Thank God there was only one class on that day. After the class, I walked to my room with a whatever-i-don't-care face.



But then there's this person, suddenly smiled at me. It was just a normal smile honestly.  A decent smile that you put on when you're walking past people. But you know what, it changed my day. The smile was so decent to the extent that not smiling back would be a crime. The effort that I put to smile back, it changed my day. It changed my entire day. 


Sometimes it doesn't take much to brighten someone's day. It doesn't have to be something dramatic, poetic or necessarily big. Sometimes all it takes is just small things. 
Small, but yet meaningful.


Small things that mean a lot more that you think.
To whoever that person is, thank you.


← Older | Newer →
Hello :3


Nur Alya Aqilah Binti Hassan A former student of SMKA Sheikh Abdul Malek, Kuala Terengganu. Perfectly imperfect. Abnormally obsessed with F O O D and was born on 28th of June 1996
Allah is my everything




Board;


Leave me your message here :3



Tweets



Status


If I'm so wrong, how can you listen all night longggg....

Now Playing - Disenchanted by MCR