Assalamualaikum fellas :) FOLLOW? | DASHBOARD?



Alya :) <body>
Entries

Alya

Links

Status
I'm thinking of a fancy title for this entry but I couldn't think of any so bear with it
June 3, 2015 | 4:33:00 PM | 0 vanilla(s)



I've always wanted to be an architect. I mean, how cool is that lol. The word architect itself sounds sophisticated in its own way. KEWWWWL MUCH.

I still remember the first time I heard the word architect. It's the day I could never forget. It came from my mum. I was in primary school and we had to do homework and stuffs. I don't really remember whether it was on homework or I was filling up a biodata form or something.

Oh hey! Remember those days when we collect biodatas from our friends in school? I did that each year in my primary school although I already had more than three biodata books lol. It's fun how you hand in your biodata book to your friend and you'll be like, "OK NOW PLEASE FILL IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT YOURSELF UP SO THAT I CAN REMEMBER YOU WHEN WE GROW UP" Maybe that was a bit exaggerated but whatever. Back to the main topic.

So at that time, I needed to fill up the ambition section. I did not know what to put in there. You know back then, when people talk about ambitions (usually children), it's always "I wanna be a doctor!" "I wanna be a teacher!" "I wanna be a fireman!" "I WANNA BE A COMPUTER PROGRAMMER AND HACK ALL GOVERNMENT SECURITY SYSTEMS AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!" Okay ignore the last part. So you see, none of these ambitions caught my attention back then. Being a so called oh-i-want-to-be-different-from-everyone me, those ambitions were too typical. I want to be something different, I want to try something else. Okay wait, I never meant to belittle those careers but they just didn't suit me. It's like you know how delicious vanilla flavoured ice-cream is but sometimes you want a chocolate or strawberry one. OKAY I'M SUCK AT METAPHOR but you get what I mean right. It's just not my thing.

So I asked my mother what should I fill there. Then she said things like "Up to you. Be what you like to do" The first thing that came to my mind was, I like to draw so according to my limited mental capacity of general knowledge at that time, only a "painter" came to my mind. Okay so when I grow up, I wanna be a painter. Done. I'm happy.

However, mum said the other way around. "But I like to draw and you said be what you like to do" "Then be an architect lahh". BAM. There. There it is. Silence filled the air and I slowly erased the word "painter" and said, "How to spell ar..archi..tect that you said just know?" I didn't even know what was that thing at that time tho but it hit me like, oh wow that sounds so cool. I could do what I like to and I will be called with that cool name oh wow just wow. It's like there were fireworks everywhere in my head and massive explosion that permanently disfigures my brain  . I found it, I found it. I want to be an architect when I grow up.

.......................

But uh huh time goes by here I am now, I don't even pursue architecture LULZ xD
I'll let this post end here. I'll continue with the next post on why I don't pursue architecture as this post is getting too wordy already.


← Older | Newer →
Hello :3


Nur Alya Aqilah Binti Hassan A former student of SMKA Sheikh Abdul Malek, Kuala Terengganu. Perfectly imperfect. Abnormally obsessed with F O O D and was born on 28th of June 1996
Allah is my everything




Board;


Leave me your message here :3



Tweets



Status


If I'm so wrong, how can you listen all night longggg....

Now Playing - Disenchanted by MCR