Assalamualaikum fellas :) FOLLOW? | DASHBOARD?



Alya :) <body>
Entries

Alya

Links

Status
TRASHY POST.
April 3, 2016 | 2:47:00 PM | 0 vanilla(s)


Of course here I am making sure my blog is well fed with consistent updates because I am such a responsible living soul who is obliged to make sure my non-existent readers would not be disappointed every time they are here.

And of course that is completely a lie because I am a big FAT liar and yes I am putting an emphasis on the word fat because I am fat lol.

The reason I am updating this blog is because I have a lot of work and assignments need to be done but here I am doing what I do best.

Exactly, I AM PROCRASTINATING. 

I would reorganise all my toiletries, count how many multicolour pens I own throughout my entire life, fart uncontrollably, browsing through mall directories site to see their Food&Beverage sections, staring at the wall like a psycho and many other irrelevant things an abnormal human could have thought of.

I know I will regret the time I spent on obtaining information of how many multicolour pens I possess on the day I need to submit my assignment -__-  Nonetheless, I would say I am just too productive at doing unnecessary things and of course that is just how to put it in a positive way to reduce this accumulating guilt.

Ok I am done updating my blog. I might should do my assignments. NOW.  And now means NOW and not after I count my exes   other insignificant stuff.




← Older | Newer →
Hello :3


Nur Alya Aqilah Binti Hassan A former student of SMKA Sheikh Abdul Malek, Kuala Terengganu. Perfectly imperfect. Abnormally obsessed with F O O D and was born on 28th of June 1996
Allah is my everything




Board;


Leave me your message here :3



Tweets



Status


If I'm so wrong, how can you listen all night longggg....

Now Playing - Disenchanted by MCR