Assalamualaikum fellas :) FOLLOW? | DASHBOARD?



Alya :) <body>
Entries

Alya

Links

Status
Timing
May 12, 2017 | 11:20:00 PM | 0 vanilla(s)


I guess I would always update my  blog when the timing is not right. Like,out of all days throughout the year, exam week seems to be the best time to contemplate about everything and then I got this sudden realisation that my blog also needs same amount of attention so it needs to be updated regularly. And then of course inspiration would come flooding out of nowhere.

However it feels good. I like this consistent monthly update as compared to last year where update was on an annual basis xD


← Older | Newer →
Hello :3


Nur Alya Aqilah Binti Hassan A former student of SMKA Sheikh Abdul Malek, Kuala Terengganu. Perfectly imperfect. Abnormally obsessed with F O O D and was born on 28th of June 1996
Allah is my everything




Board;


Leave me your message here :3



Tweets



Status


If I'm so wrong, how can you listen all night longggg....

Now Playing - Disenchanted by MCR